Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Kubica: If not rallies, I will disappear for long time

Robert Kubica seems to be preparing for comeback to racing. Pole told eurosport.onet.pl that if he will not drive in WRC, he has another goal which is very interesting and cool. 

"I was fighting to be there and I wanted it. For now Monte is my only rally this year and maybe for some time I will have to watch WRC drivers in front of my TV. I know, that there are some plans to keep my rally programme but it doesn`t change much for second part of the year for me as a driver."

"If I will not continue rallies, I will disappear from sports events for most of the year. I won`t be sitting on the beach then but I will work to achieve my goal which is very interesting and cool" - told Kubica to Cezary Gutowski from eurosport.onet.pl

Full interview: http://eurosport.onet.pl/motorowe/rajdy-samochodowe/robert-kubica-jesli-nie-bede-w-rajdach-znikne-na-dluzsza-czesc-roku/1mqhmp

Source: Eurosport.onet.pl

No comments:

Post a Comment