Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Robert Kubica will drive WRC car in Rally of Wales!

Robert Kubica and Maciej Baran will start in last round of this year`s WRC season - Rally of Wales in Citroen DS3 WRC. It could be a sign, that Poles will drive in WRC also in next year.



"We will compete in WRC car in Wales. This one-off outing for the works team is a great opportunity for me, but it’s also a huge challenge. Wales Rally GB wasn’t part of my original programme, so I’m very happy to be able to have this precious experience. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my partners, and especially the Lotos Group and Citroën Racing for having made this possible" - wrote Kubica on his Facebook account.
Page robertscomeback.blogspot.com is on facebook! Like it and be well informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment