Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kubica announced plans for 2013 [movie, car photos and quotes]

Robert Kubica announced today in a special press conference in Warsaw his scheudle for the 2013 rally season. The Pole will start in 7 WRC and 4 ERC rallies. We have a presentation of his car. Kubica admitted that his recovery will continue and there is a small chance that he will make a comeback to F1.

Here is Kubica's scheudle for 2013:
Rally Islas Canarias - ERC: 21-23 March
Rally of Portugal - WRC: 11-14 April
SATA Rallye Açores - ERC: 25-27 April
Rally de Corsica - ERC: 16-18 May
Acropolis Rally - WRC: 31 May - 2 June
Rally Sardegna - WRC: 21-23 June
Rally of Finland - WRC: 2-4 August
Rally of Germany - WRC: 23-25 August
Rally of Poland - ERC: 13 - 15 September
Rally of France - WRC: 4-6 October
Rally of Spain - WRC: 25-27 October

"I feel good, it's one of the most important days in my motorsport career. It's a change of direction. Thanks to Lotos and Citroen I'm able to start my rally adventure. I hope we will get as much experience as we can and we will have fun. There will be many new things and a lot of fun" - said Kubica.


"I would give everything to be able to comeback on Hungaroring in F1 and there is a light in a tunnel that it will be possible. If we go on Barcelona circuit I won't have any problems to drive F1 car in good pace. But in Monaco it would be impossible for now. I will continue my rehabilitation. You cannot say, that I let racing go. It's very possible, that in this season I will be often on track during tests. Our goal is to fight for high places in second part of the season" - added Kubica.

The Pole also said: "I would not rule of my F1 comeback. It could happen faster than everyone though. For now it's not known when it can happen."

Below you can see a special presenation of Robert`s car:


Page robertscomeback.blogspot.com is on facebook! Like it and be well informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment