Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last poll results

Yesterday ended another poll on my blog. This time I asked you about your opinion about last Daniele Morelli words about Robert Kubica. Most of you believes him and think that Kubica will be back soon. Below I present results:



Question was:
What do you think about last Morelli words about Kubica`s comeback?
Here are your votes:

It`s a sign that Kubica will come back soon                8 votes (17%)
It`s a sign that Kubica`s condition is very good           25 votes (53%)
It`s only oposition for Lopez words                            4 votes (8%)
It`s only marketing to keep interest about Kubica       10 votes (21%)

I hope that 70% of you have right and we will see Robert on track this year.

3 comments:

  1. I've read about two more surgeries Kubica will be undergone next July, one to the hand and one other to the elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://sport.virgilio.it/motori/formula1/formula-1-sogno-di-kubica-rientrare-a-fine-stagione.html

    You will need translator from Italian (e.g. google translator), or I could translate it for you.

    By the way, I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete