Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Monday, June 27, 2011

Explanation to all readers

I want to apologise to all my non-Polish readers for lack of posts in last week. Unfortunately there are no new information about Robert Kubica and I cannot write you anything new about him. But you can be sure that this blog is still alive and when some news about Robert will come to me I will post it immediately. So keep watching, I`m still on my position.
P.S. On Polish blog there are some new posts about Polish press comments, but they don`t have many in common with Robert so I think that there is no sense to translate it.

Many thanks!
Mateusz

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, we'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry, you good - better to say nothing than some useless rubisch ;)

    Almost 100 000 Clickz, congrats brate!

    ReplyDelete