Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Last poll results

Today ended up poll about Robert Kubica and Nick Heidfeld. I was asking which of them is a better driver. One of drivers got 99% of your votes. Which one? Below I present results.

Question was:

Nick Heidfeld said recently, that as a driver he is equal with Robert Kubica. Do you agree with that?

Here are your votes:

No, Kubica is a great talent, Heidfeld is an average driver      51votes (72%)
No, Kubica is a little bit better                                               20 votes (27%)
Yes, they are equal                                                                  0 votes (0%)
Yes, Heidfeld is even better                                                     1 vote (1%)

Frankly I`m very pleased with those results, because they are similar to my opinion. Nevertheless one vote for last answer is a little bit suprising ;)

I recommend you my new poll about Lotus Renault GP team.

No comments:

Post a Comment