Robert Kubica - the best Polish driver

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Last poll results

Today ended another poll on my blog. I`ve asked you  about two drivers of Lotus Renault GP - Vitaly Petrov and Nick Heidfeld. Which one done better job in this season in your opinion? The results are surprising!

The question was: Vitaly Petrov has 17 pts, Nick Heidfeld 15, which of them did better in first three rounds of 2011 season? Here are your votes:

Pietrow                                      49 votes (53%)
Heidfeld                                       7 votes (7%)
Both of them presented well       27 votes (29%)
Both of them disappointed            9 votes (9%)


Results are surprising to me. I didn`t expect such negative opinions about Nick Heidfeld. We'll see how next Formula 1 grand prix will affect  your opinions. Now I invite you to next poll. It`s about Santa Corona hospital in Pietra Ligure.

No comments:

Post a Comment